Перейти к содержанию

Chime module trouble

Hey, does anyone of you guys know where the chime module is located in my car?

Mine is working so quiet and I almost can't hear it when the door's open or parking lights on.

I guess the module might be broken or the previous owner was a Colhoznique and wrapped it with some kind of sound resistant material.

Please help. :5:

Hey, does anyone of you guys know where the chime module is located in my car?

Mine is working so quiet and I almost can't hear it when the door's open or parking lights on.

I guess the module might be broken or the previous owner was a Colhoznique and wrapped it with some kind of sound resistant material.

Please help. :5:

Its under dashboard! The best way to locate it - remove underdash paneling, then force module to produce any sound, using parking lights and open door, then lay down under steering column and hear where sound coming from. These Colhozniques may relocate module from original position to reduce noise. I hope it may help.

hi guys!

I was so much surprised that words failed me! i had never seen this f*kin car :15: i have only old and rusty "zapor" (like porsche, but better). i don't f*kin understand what r u talking about and you are kindly requested to free my self from a charge.

Гыыы, с самого утра пришлось залазить под стол :11::15::11: :11:

Marlboro, I did that yesterday and wasn't able to locate the module. I hear it but can't find. As you russians say, 'Hear zwon but don't know gde on'. You think it's on the driver's side, not the passenger's?

Colhoznique, you're obliged to tell me where you have hid the module. Don't piss me off :11:

as far as i know the warning chime module is brown in color and looks like an old soviet soap box with holes in it :15: it is located under the dashboard to the left of the steering coloumn. there is a so called convenience center with relays- the chime device is plugged in it. if yours is broken down

Colors of GM chime modules can be black, white, tan or lime.

It can be in several locations.

1. Above the accelerator pedal, straight up, mounted on the pedal assembly.

2. You can pull the plastic guard from under the passenger side dash, and locate a lime green box that plugs into the fuse block along with a two wire plug.

3. To the right of the steering column, just under the guage cluster.

My chime module is at 2nd location.

If there was a site like ondochimeniki.com, we could share photos of our modules there.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Reply to this topic...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...
  • Создать...