Перейти к содержанию

Вопрос по дискам не вику помогите

2-02:

* All '92-'97s require 15" wheels minimum to clear the front calipers. 'All 98+ require at least a 16" wheel to clear their larger front dual piston calipers. (15" will clear in the rear, however)

o There have been mentions of people grinding down their 98-02 fronts calipers to allow use of 15" wheels. I do not recommend this.

* All '98+ use 16" wheels as standard equipment, 17" if it was a CV Sport (and later Town Cars and 18" for Marauder)

* -97s received 15" steel wheels as standard equipment on base models, 15" alloys on upper models and 16" alloys on 93+ HPPs

* All of the 16" and 17" rims are 7" in width, the 15" wheels are 6.5" in width however I have heard the 'Police' 15" steel wheels may be 7" The primary difference between CVPI and 'base' -'97 15" steel wheels is the police wheels can accept 'dog dish' center caps.

* The offset for all -02 is ~6mm (depending on rim model), though a 0mm offset can be used without any trouble provided you keep the width reas

2-02:

* All '92-'97s require 15" wheels minimum to clear the front calipers. 'All 98+ require at least a 16" wheel to clear their larger front dual piston calipers. (15" will clear in the rear, however)

o There have been mentions of people grinding down their 98-02 fronts calipers to allow use of 15" wheels. I do not recommend this.

* All '98+ use 16" wheels as standard equipment, 17" if it was a CV Sport (and later Town Cars and 18" for Marauder)

* -97s received 15" steel wheels as standard equipment on base models, 15" alloys on upper models and 16" alloys on 93+ HPPs

* All of the 16" and 17" rims are 7" in width, the 15" wheels are 6.5" in width however I have heard the 'Police' 15" steel wheels may be 7" The primary difference between CVPI and 'base' -'97 15" steel wheels is the police wheels can accept 'dog dish' center caps.

* The offset for all -02 is ~6mm (depending on rim model), though a 0mm offset can be used without any trouble provided you keep the width reas

На сколько я понял встанут.Или нет? Разъясни по русски.

Изменено пользователем alfred996 (смотреть историю редактирования)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Reply to this topic...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...
  • Создать...